To celebrate the start of 2015 and our 10th month in existence here’s a quick look back at the top 10 most read stories of 2014.
1. Interview with start-up Mead brewer Tom Gosnell (includes a bonus short video of the interview too) …Meet the Craft Brewer – Gosnells Mead
2. Meet East London Urban Bee Keepers Chris and Paul from Honey Startup Barnes & Webb.. Post Code Urban Beekeepers – Barnes & Webb
3. We visit Brighton based Independent Supermarket hiSbe and interview Ruth one of the founders..hiSbe – ‘how it should be’ Independent Supermarket
4. The East London alternative to the boat race…Oxford and Cambridge Goat Race
5. Andrew Wasley investigates a sustainable model of small-scale dairy farming in Sussex..Biodynamic Diary Farming – The rise of small milk
6. Andrew Wasley visits a Veg box CSA based in Devon where they farm with horses…Could horsepower be the future of farming?
7.Photographer Maria Schiffer finds a good cup of coffee is hard to find in Colombia and meets a few small coffee farmers along the way.. A Cup of Colombian Coffee
8. Meet Steve Hook – organic raw milk dairy farmer and film star..Raw Milk – Meet the Moo-Man
9. What happens when an empty Dalston shop is transformed into an urban farming hub..FARM:shop – East London Urban Food Hub
10. Meet Paul Richens and some of the team at one of London’s most innovative growing projects..London Kings Cross Skip Garden